Domestic Sprinkler Systems
With a massive increase in the domestic sector developers are building on smaller footprints and therefore build more levels
Where compliance to Building Regulations cannot be met and where an additional fire stairs escape is not possible or will have a massive impact on the overall design, by installing a Sprinkler System the building will meet with building regulations.
- Loft conversions where the escape travels through an open plan ground floor no longer require fire walls or fire doors.
- The requirement for an additional fire escape can be eliminated.
- Extended distance for Fire Brigade access limitations.
- Inner rooms are achievable.
- Fire escape travel distance can be increased.